PENGARUH KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN HOTEL GRAHA SRIWIJAYA PALEMBANG

  • Mastuti Mastuti Universitas Palembang
Keywords: Compensation, Employee Performance

Abstract

Validity test shows the number of respondents who answered the questionnaire, which is 52 people and all data analyzed are valid (no data missing). All answer variables given by the respondent> 0.30, which is the limit of a vailidity calculation. The reliability test for each of the research tables above shows the magnitude of the Cronbach Alpha coefficient which is 0.921 out of the 4 statement items in the variable employee compensation at the Graha Sriwijaya Hotel in Palembang. While the magnitude of the Cronbach Alpha coefficient value is 0.932 out of the 4 statement items in the performance variable of the Graha Sriwijaya Hotel in Palembang. The results of simple linear regression analysis obtained regression models: Y = 2,366 + 870 X. The coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.838. This shows that the contribution of the influence of the independent variable, namely the compensation of employees at Graha Sriwijaya Hotel Palembang to the dependent variable, which is the employee's performance amounting to 83.8% of the performance of the employees of the Graha Sriwijaya Hotel Palembang can be explained by the compensation variable of the Graha Sriwijaya Hotel Palembang while the remaining 16.2 % is explained by other factors. The test results using the t-test can be explained that there was a significant effect between the compensation of employees at the Graha Sriwijaya Hotel Palembang on the performance of the employees of the Graha Sriwijaya Hotel Palembang.

Published
2019-08-09